REGISTER FOR SESSIONS WITH OUR AGENDA BUILDER
Save your seat for the content you want to see! Follow these instructions to register for sessions:
1. Each ticket must be tied to a unique ticket holder and email address. If you need to assign your team pack tickets or transfer your registration: follow this link and follow the instructions for ticket transfers first.
2. Next, login with your email to our attendee registration portal.
3. On your ticket, choose > Manage Sessions. It will bring up our Agenda Builder, pictured below. (If you’re on a mobile phone, click the settings gear first, then > manage sessions.)
4. Choose the sessions you want to save your seat in. Please note, you may only choose 1 session per time slot.
5. Make sure you choose the sessions you want to see for each day. On-site at SaaStr Annual, there will be 2 lines for each session, 1 for the pre-registered attendees and 1 stand-by line. If a session you want to see reaches capacity, you use the stand-by line on site to see if there’s space in the session.
6. Be sure to save you sessions by choosing > save on the bottom of the Agenda Builder.
7. That’s it! You’re all set.
If you encounter any issues with the Agenda Builder, use our intercom chat on the bottom right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!