Get Ready for the Largest Community SaaS Gathering
We can’t wait to see you at SaaStr Annual 2019! Here are some important details to take note of before the event:
assign team tickets + update registration details
Do you have a team pack and need to assign your tickets? Or maybe transfer your ticket to a co-worker?
To do so, have the main ticket holder login with their email to our attendee registration portal.
Choose Edit Details > to update your name, title, company or other registration details.
Or if you need to assign a team pack or transfer a ticket, choose Transfer Registrations > then put the new email, first name, and last name of the new attendee. Then click Transfer Registration at the bottom. From there, the new registrant can login with their email to update their details or pick their sessions.
If you incur any problems during the transfer process, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
REGISTER FOR SESSIONS WITH OUR AGENDA BUILDER
Save your seat for the content you want to see! Follow these instructions to register for sessions:
1. Each ticket must be tied to a unique ticket holder and email address. If you need to assign your team pack tickets or transfer your registration: follow this link and follow the instructions for ticket transfers first.
2. Next, login with your email to our attendee registration portal.
3. On your ticket, choose > Manage Sessions. It will bring up our Agenda Builder, pictured below. (If you’re on a mobile phone, click the settings gear first, then > manage sessions.)
4. Choose the sessions you want to save your seat in. Please note, you may only choose 1 session per time slot.
5. Make sure you choose the sessions you want to see for each day. On-site at SaaStr Annual, there will be 2 lines for each session, 1 for the pre-registered attendees and 1 stand-by line. If a session you want to see reaches capacity, you use the stand-by line on site to see if there’s space in the session.
6. Be sure to save you sessions by choosing > save on the bottom of the Agenda Builder.
7. That’s it! You’re all set.
If you encounter any issues with the Agenda Builder, use our intercom chat on the bottom right or email us at email@example.com for help! *Please note you will need to use Agenda Builder on your computer or mobile browser to save your registrants. Currently, registering through the mobile app is not supported.
New! Get Funded at SaaStr Annual
Meet with top VCs through the new SaaStr Meet a VC Program. This program is exclusive to SaaStr Annual 2019 attendees and gives Founders and CEOs the chance to have a 1:1 meetings with a hand-picked group of vetted, elite VCs.
Here’s how it works:
First, Founders must opt-in to the Meet a VC Program by clicking the button below and will be required to upload a full deck, stage, funding status, revenues, growth rate, etc.
SaaStr will provide participating venture firms a curated list of startups based on their current interest.
VCs will reach out as desired to set up meetings with starts up at Annual.
You will only meet with VCs who have previously attended SaaStr events and whose brands and values are accretive to the community.
DOWNLOAD THE SAASTR EVENTS APP
Take SaaStr Annual 2019 with you on-the-go. Quickly view the agenda, read speakers bios and get up-to-date notifications.
Just look for SaaStr Events in your app store or scan the code below.
NETWORK AND MEET OTHER ATTENDEES!
Meet like-minded attendees and make a new SaaS BFF! Use the Community in our SaaStr Events mobile app to meet and message fellow attendees.
To get started:
Download our mobile app (steps above) and login with the email you used to register for your ticket.
Head over to the Community tab or choose “Visit the Community” from the home screen.
Enter the passcode to join the community. Our Community is opt-in only and not required for attendees if you’d rather keep your profile private.
The passcode is in your ticket confirmation and attendee emails. If you can’t find it, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our intercom chat so that we can verify that you’re an attendee.
Once you join, you’ll be able to network with other attendees and find a new SaaS BFF. To reach out to a new friend, simply click on their profile and choose the pencil button in the right hand corner to start a new thread with them.
*Remember, our community is opt-in and for networking purposes only. We have a no-spamming policy and if you abuse the Community or are reported by fellow attendees, you will be banned.